MY PORTFOLIO


Hii,
My name is Abdur Rahman I have graduated in college Bina Nusantara University, my major is Information Systems I'm 25 years old and I was born in Jakarta, 6 January 1995 my address Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya Batu Sari Gg.H Mahfuz Kebon Jeruk sub strict West Jakarta my hobby is drawing, painting, reading a book, designing vector art, playing a game, badminton and many more. I have many abilities such as using Microsoft office, adobe illustrator, photoshop, axure (UI/UX design), visual paradigm, adobe lightroom, bootstrap(HTML/CSS), sublime, and After Effect, wordpress etc.




MY PROJECT


GRAPHIC DESIGN Click!
Vector artwork is a term that describes any art made with vector illustration software like Adobe Illustrator. Vector artwork is built from vector graphics, which are images created with mathematical formulas. In comparison, raster art (also referred to as bitmaps or raster images) is created with colorized pixels

REALISTIC TOKOPEDIA'S CHARACTERS DESIGN










          



INSTAGRAM CLOTHING BRAND : CUSTOMOFF_














UI DESIGN  Click!

BROCHURE OVERVIEW














SYSTEM ANALYST PT.STI Click!

1. BUSINESS PROCESS OVERVIEW
2. ACTIVITY DIAGRAM
3. USE CASE DIAGRAM
4. USE CASE DESCRIPTION
5. MULTILAYER SEQUENCE DIAGRAM
6. UPDATE CLASS DIAGRAM

DESIGN PACKAGING








MOTION GRAPHIC 

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2013 Er_magazine